Rolling Service Doors
The breadth of Overhead Door Corporation's rolling service door product line ensures that your project specifications will be met with ease and style. Ideal for situations where sideroom and headroom are at a premium, our upward-coiling service doors fit openings up to 1500 sq. ft. (139,355 sq.mm) and are available with the industry's widest array of slat profiles, curtain materials and colors, offering a virtually endless array of options to satisfy both aesthetic considerations and working requirements.
Rolling Service Doors
Models 600 / 610 / 620 / 625
A Variety of profiles, finishes, materials and options
Overhead Door Corporation offers a broad range of rolling service door curtains to satisfy any number of project requirements. Rolling service doors are available with a variety of slat profiles, materials, gauges and finishes.
When economy and ease of operation in a rolling steel door are key considerations, the choice is easy. The Coil-Away™ Rolling Service Door Model 600 provides both value and quality in a light-duty, highly attractive door.
When your project calls for a rolling service door that is as strong and durable as it is handsome and versatile, the Rolling Service Door Model 610 doors are up to the task. Standard wind load is 20 psf. Higher wind load available as option.
The Stormtite™ Rolling Service Door Model 620 doors are strong and durable yet handsome and versatile. These doors are ideal for keeping climate-controlled air in and the elements out. These doors also offer wind load protection up to 20 psf.
The Stormtite™ Rolling Service Door Model 625 heavy-duty doors feature insulated slats in a variety of materials— galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum — standard windload is 20 psf. Higher windload available as option. Ideal for projects that call for a rolling steel door that offers thermal efficiency and versatile good looks.
Slats for special applications
Our insulated Stormtite™ door features the F-265i slat, a CFC-free insulated slat that provides additional protection against air infiltration. For special, oversize, heavy-duty, non-insulated applications, we offer the C-600 slat – a curved slat profile that measures 6" (152 mm) in height and 1 3/8" in depth. The F-265 and C-275 slat profiles are also available with perforation or fenestration for applications where ventilation is required. Perforated slats feature 1/16" (2 mm) diameter holes on 3/32" (2 mm) centers, and are fabricated of 18 gauge galvanized steel with a durable, baked-on gray paint finish.Fenestrated slats feature uniformly spaced openings for air flow and light infiltration. 3"x5/8" fenestrations are available on the C-275, C-187*, and F-265 slat profiles. 10"x1" fenestrations are available on the F-265 slat profile. Doors can be constructed entirely of perforated or fenestrated slats, or these special slats can be used selectively to provide air flow and light infiltration as required.
- Roll-formed galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum curtains in weights from 26 to 14 gauge (not all gauges available in all materials)
- Curved or flat slats in a range of sizes and profiles, including the C-600, a 6" (152 mm), 1 3/8" (35 mm) curved slat for heavy-duty applications
- Finishes include primed and painted steel, clear or colored anodized aluminum, or PowderGuard™
- Finish of up to 215 colors as well as color-matching to specification
- Face of wall mounting is standard with between-jambs mounting available for medium- and heavy-duty doors
- Push-up, chain-hoist, crank or motor operation available
- Electric motor option with an array of radio and remote controls simplifies door operation
- Ventilated slats with perforations or fenestration extend applications to open-air environments
- Weatherstripping and/or insulated slats offer additional protection against air infiltration
- High-usage package and pedestrian pass doors available for special applications
- Galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum doors in a variety of gauges, slat profiles, finishes and options
- Most standard door widths up to 30'4" (9246 mm) and 28'4" (8636 mm) in height, and custom door sizes up to 1500 sq. ft. (139,355 sq.mm)
- Rolling service doors for heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty applications
- The Stormtite™ AP Model 627 offers commercial and industrial facility owners the most advanced thermal performance values published by any major U.S. manufacturer of insulated rolling steel doors.
- Coil-Away™ Model 600 door offers an economical solution for openings to 16' wide and 16' high (4877 mm and 4877 mm)
- Stormtite™ Models 620 and 625 insulated doors provide extra protection against the elements
- The majority of Overhead Door rolling doors feature solid construction to withstand wind load of 20 psf, with a higher wind load option to meet requirements
- Structural steel angle or roll-formed guide design ensures smooth curtain operation
- Steel plate brackets provide additional strength
- Helical torsion springs designed for 20,000 cycles, with high usage option to 100,000 cycles, higher cycles options available
- Each door is computer-designed to ensure precision manufacturing and facilitate installation
- Computer-matched door counterbalance system and optional motor operator promote precision operation and performance
RapidSlat® Advanced Service Doors
Models 611 / 621 / 626
The RapidSlat® Advanced Service Door Model 611 is well suited for any application that requires a rolling steel door with the added benefits of increased productivity and durability including banks, manufacturing facilities, and parking garages. It is ideal for customers in the parking garage market wanting to replace grilles. The fenestrated slats allow air circulation; they are more durable than grilles and more secure than fabric doors. The RapidSlat® Advanced Service Door Model 621 Stormtite™ Door is best suited to situations and applications with weather extremes. For example, agricultural facilities in the Midwest would benefit from the door’s rugged construction and weathersealed jambs. The RapidSlat® Advanced Service Door Model 626 Stormtite™ Door is perfect for climate controlled situations and applications with weather extremes such as external doors on a food manufacturing facility.
- Glazing choices include DSB glass, plexiglas, tempered glass, clear lexan, wire glass and polycarbonate.
- Standard clear anodized finish for low-maintenance and corrosion-resistance
- Solid construction withstands wind load of 20 psf, with a higher wind load option to meet requirements
- Optional finishes include bronze anodization or a variety of standard powder-coat paint colors
- Manual pull rope operation with optional chain hoist or electric motor operator
- A variety of thermal performance enhancing options including insulation and perimeter seals as well as wind load options are available to satisfy applications in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Universal components for easy maintenance
- Field-installable accessories such as radio controls or motion detectors to match a wide range of application requirements
- PowderGuard™ Premium Finish offers a selection of 197 colors as well as color-matching to specification to match the asethetic and design of your project. On RapidSlat® models this color optional upgrade includes the hardening additive that provides an attractive and durable finish and easy-to-clean surface
- Additional security options
- Additional safety options
- Perimeter weatherseal options
Stormtite™ AP - Advanced Performance Service Doors
The Stormtite™ Advanced Performance Service Doors Model 627 door system answers the demand for more reliability, durability, security, flexibility and thermal efficiency. Ideal applications include: industrial manufacturing facilities, government facilities, public facilities, food and beverage distribution facilities, climate controlled facilities, healthcare facilities, shipping and receiving docks. The Stormtite™ AP Model 627 offers commercial and industrial facility owners the most advanced thermal performance values published by any major U.S. manufacturer of insulated rolling steel doors.
Allura™ Shutter - Rolling Security Doors
The Allura™ Rolling Security Doors Model 653 door system has upscale features, stylish aesthetics and a compact design. This rolling shutter door is versatile and attractive and is perfect for security in high pedestrian traffic areas. Light door solutions that provide security for high pedestrian traffic areas such as retail stores, pharmacies and hospitals.