Aluminum Glass Doors
Overhead Door's aluminum sectional doors offer an attractive solution for commercial and industrial applications where visual access, light infiltration and aesthetics are key design considerations. Offered with a variety of stile widths, glazing materials, track styles, and finish options. Ideal for service stations, fire stations, professional facilities and retail environments, our sectional aluminum doors are practical, durable and handsomely styled — and engineered for long life, low maintenance and enduring beauty.
Aluminum Glass Doors Models 511 & 521
- 1 3/4" (45 mm) thick, corrosion-resistant 6063-T6 aluminum sections with galvanized fixtures and hinges promotes durability and trouble-free operation
- 1/4" (6 mm) diameter through-rods on all stiles and rails enhances strength and sturdiness
- Top-quality materials, excellent field service and optional maintenance program contribute to extended door life, low maintenance costs and maximum productivity.
- Doors up to 26'2" (7976 mm) wide and 20'1" (6121 mm) high
- Glazing choices include DSB glass, plexiglas, tempered glass, clear lexan, wire glass and polycarbonate.
- Standard clear anodized finish for low-maintenance and corrosion-resistance
- Solid construction withstands wind load of 20 psf, with a higher wind load option to meet requirements
- Optional finishes include bronze anodization or a variety of standard powder-coat paint colors
- Manual pull rope operation with optional chain hoist or electric motor operator