Upward-coiling perforated grille (Model 674) provides an attractive yet functional means to secure areas where public access must be restricted. Perfect for interior applications such as retail, pharmacies and healthcare facilities, the perforated aluminum panels provide security without sacrificing visual access, air circulation or light infiltration.
Available in clear anodized or premium PowderGuard® powder coat finish and with an optional electric operator -- our rolling grilles are well-suited to most any interior environment and application.
Optional Electric Operation
These security grilles are available with an electric operator to provide automatic passage for a variety of commercial and industrial uses, including retail storefronts, schools, pharmacies, healthcare facilities, libraries, and public access buildings. Our commercial operators are designed to work with the Model 674 to ensure precise, smooth and safe operation for years to come. These operators are available with a variety of safety and actuator options that make these grilles suitable for nearly any commercial or retail application. These options include:
- Entrapment protection, including an electric or pneumatic sensing edge or photoelectric sensors
- Push-button, key or combination stations; surface or flush-mounted for interior or exterior locations
- Vehicle detectors, key card readers, photocell and door timer controls
- Treadle or pull-switch stations
- Telephone entry and coded keyboard stations
- Universal programmable door timer
- Radio control systems (24 VAC or 120 VAC)